Aug 26, 2019
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Allstate.
Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US.
During our interview we discuss:
- How Allison got started as an entrepreneur which has led to starting and growing 10 businesses.
- Allison talks about her own strategy for scaling her coaching/mentoring program.
- We talk about how and why 80% of businesses aren't saleable.
- She shares her 5 stages of business growth including tips on how to navigate each one.
- We discuss why many businesses never get through stage 1 or 2.
- Allison and I talk about why stage 3 was the hardest for me.
- The power of building your culture around your core values.
- How mindset is a key component to getting through the 5 stages of growth.
- The importance of developing a real team and allowing them to contribute and have a real impact.
- Allison shares her own personal struggles with scaling her own business.
- She shares her favorite growth tool/software.
- Allison recommends one of her favorite books around growth.
- PLUS a whole lot more.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown