Oct 29, 2018
Jim Huffman is the CEO of GrowthHit, a growth marketing agency, and the author of The Growth Marketer's Playbook. He is a growth mentor for the Techstars accelerator and teaches digital marketing at General Assembly. Jim led growth at two startups that went from idea to over $10M in sales and he has advised and taught marketing to brands that include OREO, Hot Wheels, FedEx, Clorox and more.
During our interview we discuss:
- How and why Jim decided to start his growth marketing agency.
- Jim shares the #1 strategy he is using to getting new clients today.
- We dissect exactly how Jim uses free workshops to get new clients including his follow sequence drip campaign.
- Jim shares a 2nd customer acquisition strategy that he is excited about as he begins to scale his agency.
- Hindsight is always 20/20 so Jim shares what he would do differently to grow faster if he could start GrowtHit all over again.
- Jim shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- Then Jim recommends one of his favorite books to my audience.
www.growthmarketersplaybook.com Promo code "growthexperts" for 30% off Jim's book.