Aug 19, 2019
Marc Mawhinney is a lifelong entrepreneur who is on a mission to help coaches build successful businesses. He’s the host of a very popular podcast called NATURAL BORN COACHES as well as the owner of the most active FB groups for coaches called THE COACHING JUNGLE. He’s been featured on numerous podcast as well as Entrepreneur.com
- Marc shares why he decided to start doing daily emails.
- We talk about how he has emailed his list for 1,300 straight days and how it has impacted his business.
- Marc shares some of the biggest mistakes he sees entrepreneurs and coaches making when it comes to email marketing.
- He shares exactly how you can get started with daily emails to help you drive engagement and sales.
- We talk about how and why he makes offers in almost every email without alienating his subscribers.
- The importance of batching your email content creation and to get ahead at least 1-2 weeks.
- Marc shares numerous ways he uses to come up with content ideas. The importance of being NOT being boring.
- The power and pitfalls of sharing your vulnerabilities.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown