Nov 15, 2019
Jeff Haden is an Author, Speaker, Ghostwriter, Inc. Magazine contributing editor, LinkedIn Influencer. He's the author of a book called THE MOTIVATION MYTH which is available through amazon and other book retailers.
Jeff has ghostwritten over fifty non-fiction books, including seven Amazon category #1 hit. He has also ghostwritten hundreds of columns, articles, presentations, speeches... you name it, He’s ghostwritten it.
During our interview we discuss:
- What is ghostwriting and how he makes money doing it.
- Jeff answer if he thinks it's still worth it to write for publications including why or why not?
- He shares how entrepreneurs, consultant and personal brands can leverage writing to grow their businesses.
- Jeff shares 4 steps to to becoming a contributor for major publications like Inc, Entrepreneur, Forbes, etc.
- Jeff shares the myth of motivation and how motivated people stay motivated.
Get his book, "The Motivation Myth" at www.jeffhaden.com
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown