Feb 27, 2020
Ed Vincent is the founder and CEO of Festival Pass which is a flat rate monthly subscription service that allows members unlimited access to festivals. Long history as a data entrepreneur including head of data for MoviePass.
During this interview we discuss:
- How and why Ed decided to launch Festival Pass.
- He shares his experience and what he learned during his time as head of data at MoviePass.
- Then we discuss how Ed and his team plan to grow Festival Pass to $40 million ARR in 2020.
- He shares 2 key metrics required in order to scale the business profitably.
- Ed shares his 2 fold customer acquisition strategy.
- The importance and focus on local media to generate new subscribers.
- How they plan to leverage PR to create awareness and drive subscriptions.
- Ed talks about a unique customer acquisition strategy that involved a corporate employee retention program.
- He shares how they are leveraging equity to procure large media partnerships.
- We talk about how Festival Pass is aggregating event partners.
- The economic breakdown of how the Festival Pass can afford to offer access to events on a flat rate basis.
- Ed shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- He recommends one of his favorite books to the audience.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown