Jul 22, 2019
Jeffrey Gitomer is an American author, professional speaker, and business trainer, who writes and speaks internationally on sales, customer loyalty, and personal development. Gitomer has written fifteen books, including New York Times best sellers, The Sales Bible and The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude. His most successful title, The Little Red Book of Selling, has sold more than five million copies worldwide and has been translated into 14 languages.
During our interview we discuss:
- Jeffrey shares why your competitive advantage really has nothing to do with your competitors.
- Why its important to be different, better and perceived by the customer as more valuable.
- The only thing that matters when it comes to your competitive advantage.
- Jeffrey shares some great examples of how to be different when cold calling.
- We talk about different strategies to disruptive the gatekeeper to 10x your chances of getting to the decision maker.
- Why attitude, habits and investing in personal development is critical to long term success in sales.
- He explains why it's important to not focus on being the cheapest and how to avoid falling into that trap.
- Why the typical "value proposition" is bullshit
- He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- Jeffrey recommends one of his favorite books that helped him become successful.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown