Jul 11, 2019
Garrett Mehrguth is the CEO and co-founder of Directive, a the leading B2B and enterprise search marketing agency. They currently have a YoY growth rate of 300%, and have expanded rapidly with locations in NYC, LA, Austin, and even the UK!
During our interview we discuss:
- Garrett talks about why he suggest that entrepreneurs should not compare
- He shares the #1 strategy they use to get new clients today.
- We discuss the keys to landing B2B enterprise clients.
- Garrett talks about his swimming upstream strategy for getting new clients.
- He shares his "discoverability" theory and strategy when it comes to ranking for B2B search terms.
- He shares how B2B marketers are tracking all the wrong metrics when it comes to search and what metrics they should be tracking.
- Garrett shares how anyone listening can start leveraging his "discoverability" strategy to start ranking for highly difficult keywords.
- Why focusing on lower CPA can be a huge mistake and how to fix it.
- Garrett shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- He recommends to the audience one of his favorite business books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown