May 16, 2019
James Carbary is the founder of Sweet Fish Media, a podcast agency for B2B brands. He’s been a contributor for the Huffington Post & Business Insider, and he also co-hosts a top-ranked podcast according to Forbes: B2B Growth. James is currently working to publish his first book, Content-Based Networking, releasing this September.
During our interview we discuss:
- What is Content-Based Networking?
- James shares how he took on the persona of a journalist vs a sales person when connecting with potential clients.
- He shares his 5 part framework for leveraging content based networking.
- We discuss the importance of targeting your "ideal customer persona" (ICP)
- James shares the keys to success for his outreach strategy.
- He talks about some tips for how to do a successful collaboration.
- We talk about the importance of and some ideas on how to nurture the relationship after the collaboration.
- James talks about how he went the extra mile and traveled around the country to meet some of people he collaborated with.
- He shares the right way to transition the conversation from collaboration to more of a sales conversation.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown