May 24, 2019
Monica Shah is a seven-figure business coach who helps entrepreneurs build businesses that support their ideal lifestyles. After receiving her MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and working in marketing for L'Oreal Paris, Monica left corporate to start her first company – and then her second company, Revenue Breakthrough. Today, she takes her clients step by step through building, growing and expanding their businesses. She combines her business acumen with her intuition and healing abilities to help her clients get unstuck, eliminate self-sabotage and move through fear. She is also the author of Getting Rich: You're Doing It Backwards and Pause: 52 Questions that Lead to More Money and Time."
During our interview we discuss:
- Monica shares her #1 strategy for getting new leads and clients.
- We talk about Monica's revenue breakthrough system and how business owners can leverage it to double your revenue.
- She shares the importance of having a process for creating a sales training repository designed to help significant improve performance.
- She shares her strategy for stepping up revenue goals for new and even Sr. sales people.
- Monica shares the importance of creating a calendar and plan for generating leads for your entire year.
- The importance of auditing where your clients are coming from and doubling down on those channels.
- She talks about the power of leveraging speaking to generating new clients and how she does it.
- We talk the importance and power of building an optin email list.
- Monica shares her favorite growth tool/software.
- She shares and recommends one of her favorite books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown