Nov 29, 2019
Gabrielle Chipeur is a marketing automation specialists and author. She just released a NEW book called "Secret Weapon - Attract the best clients, charge what you're worth and fall in love with your business again"
During this interview we discuss:
- One things Gabrielle really sucks at that most people would be surprised about.
- Gabrielle shares how he 3X' d her business by creating a referral engine.
- The importance of changing your mindset when it comes to getting referrals.
- We discuss the best times to ask for referrals.
- Gabrielle shares her favorite way to ask clients for referrals.
- The importance of not being pushy or salesy when asking for referrals.
- Another key component to getting referrals is the "incentive" but Gabrielle has a secret way to get her clients to give her multiple referrals.
- We talk about the importance of setting referrals goals and the power of tracking your success.
- Gabrielle shares her favorite growth tool/software.
- She recommends one of her favorite books to the audience.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown