Aug 30, 2018
Vin Clancy is an infamous growth hacker that went from being on social welfare in the UK to winning best speaker at SXSW V2V for his growth hacking talk, finishing a 100-date world tour, and earning six figures on his debut growth hacking book. Vin created one of the biggest marketing communities on Facebook, and moved to L.A., where he teaches companies how to rapidly grow their audiences and businesses. Vin is on a mission to speak truth to the many lies some internet marketers tell. He’s ready to debunk myths and share growth hacks to help anyone grow their business.
During our interview we discuss:
- Vin talks about why product hunt was such an important tool that helped him launch his growth hacking book.
- Then Vin shares the #1 strategy that he uses to get clients for his agency.
- Vin then shares 3 of the top b2b growth hacks he uses to grow both his and his clients' businesses.
- Vin talks about what and how to leverage what he calls the "charm offensive method"
- Then Vin shares what he considers to be the biggest challenge he has faced in growing his business.
- Vin talks about an interesting unique strategy he uses to prevent entrepreneurial burnout.
- Then we discuss his favorite growth tool/software.
- Then he recommends a book he thinks any entrepreneur or marketer can benefit from.