Jul 23, 2018
AJ Wilcox is a long-time digital marketer who fell in love with the LinkedIn Ads platform in 2011. He founded B2Linked.com in 2014, which specializes in LinkedIn Ads account management, training, and consulting. Since then, he has managed hundreds of accounts and a combined $100 million in ad spend on the network. He has worked directly with several of LinkedIn’s top 10 accounts.
During our interview we discussed:
- AJ talks about the biggest differences between advertising on LinkedIn versus Facebook or Google.
- We talk about the average cost per click for LinkedIn ads as well as the suggested lifetime value of a client that AJ suggests before investing in LinkedIn ads.
- AJ shares one of the most effective strategies he uses with his clients to generate highly targeted leads.
- AJ talk about LinkedIn's advertising targeting capabilities.
- Then AJ shares his playbook for setting up LinkedIn advertising targeting for his top clients.
- AJ talks about LinkedIn sponsored inmails including cost and strategy. Including what works and work doesn't.
- Then we shift gears and AJ shares his top 3 strategy he uses for getting new clients.
- AJ shares one Youtube strategy he used to generate tons of inbound leads.
- AJ shares the one thing he would do differently if could start his business all over again.
- Then AJ talks about his favorite growth tool/software.
- We close out with AJ sharing his favorite podcasts.