Mar 25, 2019
Matt Malouf is a passionate business coach, entrepreneur, speaker, author, and podcast host on a mission to help entrepreneurs around the world break the shackles of mediocrity and reach new levels of personal and business success.
Matt’s coaching program has helped more than 1,000 clients add
millions of dollars in turnover without adding pressure on
internal resources. He incorporates the framework outlined in
his best-seller The Stop Doing List to help
entrepreneurs address their most crucial needs and build a
thriving business that gives them more certainty, more profit,
and ultimately more freedom for the things that really
matter in life.
During our interview we discuss:
- Matt shares his #1 strategy for getting new clients for his business.
- Matt breaks down his 4 step strategy for working less while making more.
- Matt shares an easy way to measure and improve your productivity.
- We discuss a strategy that he calls, "assessing your genius" and why such an important part of growing a successful business.
- Matt shares how he leverages what he calls a "focus funnel" to help create your "stop doing list"
- We talk about how working more is not the key to success and why humans are so focused on checking things off their list.
- Matt shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- He shares and recommends one of his favorite books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown