Mar 21, 2019
James MacGregor is the CEO and co-founder of Biteable, an online
video animation company that helps marketers around the globe
create stunning, professional-quailty videos in just minutes. Since
its founding in 2014, Biteable has grown its customer base to a
staggering 4 million users, all ramping up their content marketing
strategies and engaging their target audiences through eye
animated ads, explainer videos, and social media videos.
During our interview we discuss:
- James shares a very unique strategy that he used to launch Biteable.
- He shares a few of his business metrics including 4 million users and $5 million+ ARR.
- We discuss his core marketing strategy that they use to get new users.
- James shares his perspective on user/revenue churn when it comes two SaaS products. PLUS his best strategies for user retention.
- Then we discuss the core strategies that Biteable uses to add 4 million user as well as what's working today.
- We talk about the power of "going deep" vs shallow when it comes to creating and leveraging content marketing.
- James talks about the power of brand queries/searches via Google.
- He shares what he considers to be the biggest mistake marketers are making when it comes to being successful with video.
- James shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- Then he shares a book he recommends to the audience.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown