Jan 31, 2020
Luis Congdon is the host of the Thriving Launch podcast, an author/writer, consultant, speaker and internet marketer. He specializes helping entrepreneurs with their relationships.
During our interview we discuss:
- Why entrepreneurs with good relationships at home are healthier, happier and generally more balanced and successful.
- Luis shares the right way and the wrong way to talk to another person about an issue or problem you want to address.
- We talk about examples of highly successful companies and how and why relationships are a key component to success.
- He shares example of how turmoil and arguing at home impacts our productivity and satisfaction at work.
- Four scientifically studied behaviors that lead to break ups, divorce and lost relationships.
- Luis shares some small changes in your strategy and language to improve your communications and relationships.
- Why are 69% relationship problems are perpetual problems?
- Luis talks about a strategy called "love mapping" which anyone can use to enhance your personal relationships.
- Plus a whole lot more.
Check out the previous episode with Luis at E37 - The 3 Biggest Mistakes People Make When Starting a Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown