Feb 20, 2020
Geoff Atkinson is the former SVP of Marketing at Overstock.com where he grew SEO from a $0 to $300 million channel in the late 2000s. He went on to start Huckabuy, a software company disrupting the SEO industry with software services that automate structured data and dynamic rendering on websites. Prominent customers include SAP, Salesforce, and Concur among many others.
During our interview we discuss:
- The biggest lesson he learned while growing Overstocks SEO channel from zero to over $300 million in revenue.
- I ask Geoff if he could pick any business super power what would it be?
- We discuss key SEO trends that will drive traffic, brand and sales in 2020 and beyond.
- Changes Google is making to improve the user experience.
- The future of voice search and who is going to control it?
- Geoff shares 2 key strategies you need to understand to prepared for the future of SEO.
- The importance of understanding structured data markup.
- He shares why he believes dynamic rendering will be an HUGE component of SEO in the future.
- Geoff shares a case study where a large brand was able to grow organic search by 75% by integrating both structured data and dynamic rendering.
- He shares the #1 channel Geoff's company, Huckabuy, is using to get new clients.
- We talk about his favorite growth tool.
- Lastly he recommends one of his favorite books to the audience.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown