Jul 15, 2019
Kimanzi Constable is the author of four books that have sold over 150,000 books. He is a writer for 14 large publications and magazines. He is a corporate digital marketing consultant that travels to 15 countries a year for gigs at Multinational corporations.
During our interview we discuss:
- How and why he started consulting with corporate clients to help them with their digital marketing needs.
- Kimanzi shares one of his favorite strategies for building his personal brand and generating leads for his business.
- Then he shares his exact system/framework for landing 6 figure corporate consulting clients.
- We talk about the importance of changing your marketing message when it comes to larger corporate clients vs small businesses.
- He talks about understanding your target markets pain points.
- Kimanzi shares some hacks and strategies on how to find your first high end consulting clients.
- The right way and the wrong way to do outreach to decision makers.
- Important tips on how to structure a proper proposal.
- He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- Kimanzi recommends one of his favorite books.
- PLUS a whole lot more!
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown