May 30, 2019
Ethan Beute is the VP of Marketing at BombBomb, Ethan’s collected and told personal video success stories in hundreds of blog posts, in dozens of webinars, podcasts, and stage presentations, and in countless conversations. He's the co-author of the new sales and communication book Rehumanize Your Business and the host of The Customer Experience Podcast. Prior to joining BombBomb, he spent a dozen years leading marketing inside local television stations in Chicago, Grand Rapids, and Colorado Springs.
During our interview we discuss:
- Ethan shares how and why he joined the BombBomb team
- We talk about why they decided to not raise capital from VC's and decided to bootstrap the company.
- Ethan breaks down why adding video to your prospecting email is such a powerful tool.
- He shares how to start incorporating video into your prospecting process to dramatically enhance your results.
- We talk about how to use it early in the process as well as how to leverage it when leads go stale.
- He shares ways to use video in email one to one and also one to many if your goal is to scale.
- We talk about why the ability to track when a prospect watches a video is important and what to do when they do.
- Ethan shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- Then he closes it out by sharing one of his favorite books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown