Jun 24, 2019
As a former rodeo bull rider, Justin has always had a knack for accomplishing the impossible and he is now solving one of the biggest problems facing marketing: conversion rate. He found early on in his career that split testing is the key component to helping clients connect with their audience, in turn, that has helped over 200 of his clients generate over $100 Million in additional revenue.
During the interview we discuss:
- Justin shares how and why he became an entrepreneur and what led him to launch Conversion Fanatic.
- He shares the top strategies that he is using to get new clients for the agency.
- We talk about how more traffic is not always the solution to growth and how CRO can save you time and money while increasing your revenue.
- Justin shares how important of both quantitative and qualitative data is to making good decisions that drive better conversion.
- He shares some of the common mistakes people make that causes lower conversion and the key to increasing your conversion.
- The importance of social proof when it comes to CRO
- He shares an example of how by removing friction for the buyers increased conversion by 75%.
- Justin shares his favorite growth tool/software that he uses with all of his clients.
- He recommends one of his favorite books and recommends it to the audience.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown