Aug 15, 2019
John Lee Dumas (aka JLD) is the host of an award winning podcast
called Entrepreneur on Fire, where he interviewed over 1900
Entrepreneurs and commands over 1 million downloads per
During our interview he shares:
- The best strategy to start building a successful podcast
- Why he started a podcast.
- The secret of how he grew his podcast so quickly even though he
has no experience.
- John talks about the pro’s and con’s to being an early pioneer
- Blue ocean versus Red ocean strategy when it comes to
- John breaks down the four different income streams he used to
generated over $2.8 mill in 2017.
- John also shares what he would do differently if he could do it
all over again?
Then John and I have fun doing the LIGHTNING round.
- What was holding him back from becoming an entrepreneur?
- What’s the best piece of advice he's ever received?
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to his success?
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation
- If you could recommend one book with our listeners, what would
it be and why?
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and
SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an
Connect with Dennis Brown