Jun 21, 2018
Cheryl Tan has been in TV and
news for over a 20-year career and has told thousands of stories
while working as a broadcast journalist. Now, Cheryl shares those
interviewing and storytelling skills with business owners who want
to tell the stories of their companies through video or through the
media. Through consulting and done-for-you video services, she
helps entrepreneurs be seen as experts in their field.
Cheryl currently hosts a weekly TV show that highlights the journey of entrepreneurs called Connect as well her own podcast called "STANDOUT with Cheryl Tan".
During our interview we discuss:
- How and why she became a TV personality.
- Cheryl shares some tips on how you can get started using video to get more leads and clients.
- We talk about how to leverage 1 to 1 video strategies to reignite stalled sales opportunity.
- Why video is so important and why you need to get started now.
- Cheryl shares her prediction about video as it relates to marketing and lead generation.
- Cheryl talks about why a video going viral is NOT as important as videos with engagement.
- Cheryl talks about her favorite growth tools/software.
- We also talk about Cheryl's favorite book.