Mar 22, 2018
Areva Martin is an author, multi-award winning civil rights attorney, TV talk show host, media personality, philanthropist and rainmaker. Known as “America’s Advocate,” she is a CNN Legal Analyst and a regular contributor on Good Morning America, ABC World News and Dr. Phil. And is also the author of a NEW book called, "Make It Rain!: How to Use the Media to Revolutionize Your Business & Brand"...which is going to be the focus of today’s interview.
During our interview we discuss:
- Why it's easier than ever to get free PR.
- 3 Steps entrepreneurs can take to make it rain using the media?
- Great sources of free PR beyond TV, newspapers and magazine.
- She shares a few of the biggest mistakes she sees people making when it comes to getting media exposure.
- Areva shares what she would do differently to grow her personal brand faster if she had to start all over again.
- Areva shares her favorite growth tools/software?
Get her NEW book "Make It Rain!: How to Use the Media to Revolutionize Your Business & Brand" at www.Arevamartin.com