Jun 20, 2019
Shaina Weisinger is the Founder and CEO of Repurpose House, which turns long-form content into optimized videos and images for high engagement social media strategies. She has taught about content in many publications including DigitalMarketer, Inc., and Startup Nation, and continuously offers valuable takeaways by interviewing industry experts from world recognized brands such as Godaddy, HubSpot, MarketingProfs, and more through her video podcast, The Content Coalition.
During our interview we discuss:
- How she got the idea for her NEW business Repurpose House.
- We discuss why new content is not always the secret to growth in traffic and engagement.
- Shaina shares her #1 strategy for getting new clients and how a big gamble turned out to have a big payoff.
- We talk about what content repurposing is and why it's so powerful.
- She shares a step by step on how to repurpose long form content to increase traffic and engagement.
- We talk about the importance of identifying the "right" pieces of content to repurpose.
- Shaina talks about and easy way to manage all the repurposing content and data to keep it organized.
- She talks about some of her favorite tools she uses for repurposing both audio and video content.
- We talk about her favorite growth tool/software.
- She shares and recommends one of her favorite books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown