May 17, 2018
Jeffrey Shaw is a business coach for uncommon entrepreneurs, a podcast host and the author of the book Lingo: Discover Your Ideal Customers Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible.
During our interview we discuss:
- Jeffrey shares how he pivoted from being a successful photographer to coaching entrepreneurs.
- He shares the top strategies he uses to get new coaching clients and it's NOT paid advertising.
- Jeff shares his #1 growth strategy.
- He shares why he believes the 80/20 principal is outdated and not ideal when trying to grow a successful business.
- Jeff talks about why it's important to say NO to doing business with prospects that are NOT your ideal customer.
- He talks about the 2 reasons why most businesses fail.
- Jeff shares the 5 steps to define your ideal customer.
- Jeff shares his favorite growth tools/software.
- He also recommends his favorite book.